• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I started bobbing too

FINALLY got back to wrenching on this thing! Cab is now off, motor and trans is completely ready to come out, and the other motor and trans in the other deuce is completely ready to come out. Also, not pictured, I got the rear end of the frame completely primed and I started working on painting it.

Hopefully on Saturday the 13th (right after the monthly SS breakfast) we'll be swapping motors and lifting other stuff around with Robert's wrecker. It should be a good time. Please come out and help us that day!!

Attachments

I haven't touched this truck in a while...

But, since the last update Robert and Phil came over and we swapped motors with the other deuce. I blasted the entire exterior of my cab and today I was able to shoot some paint on it and the hood since the temps got up to 70. I still need to blast the interior of the cab, but that is getting bedliner so it's not as temperature specific. At this point, I'm beginning to put stuff back together!

Oh yea, I also picked up a 100 gallon aluminum saddle tank from a freightliner that I'm going to put in the front of the bed from side to side for fuel. It's so purdy, but I might have to paint it tan or black too...

Attachments