• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I think I would win the Ugliest MV Award

Ripcord01

Well, I almost forgot that I did bring this home today with me this morning. It is the twin. She is in good condition. I will install a new wire harness and lights. Clean her up and have her painted. She came with a new spare tire and a nice green cover,kind pf like Christmas in August.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ressoldier

I like that there are a few that got trailers about the same time and moving along with the paint and repair. But hey I just found my second M101 and it is ugly. Actually found it same time as the one I just got from GL but finished the deal for it this morning. It was a Forest Service trailer with a Genset(long gone) and the faded Red paint is mostly Pink.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks