• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

If you're still waitin on EUC

91W350

How long does GL wait before cancelling the sale? My EUC has been at BC since October 2nd. 29 days in October and 23 in November, I am at day 52 now. Yikes!! Glen

Nonotagain

I haven't had an euc in almost a year. I am waiting for one now, and I just live chatted with Heidi. She said, since it's been so long since my last EUC, I may be back to newb status, and to expect it to take the full 60 days! Funny thing is,I won a trailer(10/29) that I wanted to use for winter storage. It may be Springtime, before I get it! :oops: Love ya GL!:wink:

Never trust an Elvis impersonator!

stumps

For what it is worth, my SF97/FLA title transfer just came; almost exactly 30 calendar days after I submitted my request.

-Chuck

velociT

Thanks. DLA letter? Is that the EUC, did it come by mail or e-mail?
It's the letter from the DLA Accountability office by snail mail that says you are slated to received .mil property, don't export it to fidel or hugo, blah blah blah.

Once again, that comes by snail mail, then usually a day or two later the PIF invoice comes through from GL.

820jeep

Thanks for the info. Sorry for the new guy questions. :roll:
Great now I will be standing by the mail box with my Iphone in hand checking my e-mails. No wonder I don't have any hair left.

Heavysteven

Day 32 and counting..no praying...hoping....will be crying if i get past 60. I tell if i ever get my truck home it will be a chrismas miricle.

Good luck with your recovery

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks