• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

If you're still waitin on EUC

1qwkgoat

The wait sucks but hang in there. I thought mine was never going to come back. My coworkers have noticed I seem to be less stressed and in a much better mood since the EUC cleared.

Battle Creek, needs to adopt a newer, faster, more efficient system. Period

kurt802

yeah, the wait sucks. my EUC sent to Battle Creek 8/5/09 that's 57 days ago and I have 49 years on earth, prior service, business, same location for ten years. EUC must be lost and I hate to loose the truck I bid on and paid for already.

nhdiesel

Well I got an e-mail from GL today about my first Deuce:

"Hello Mr. Alton
We have been contacted from the Government's Office regarding your EUC for sale #4600. They are requesting a clear, color copy of your renewed driver's license.
Please scan and email a valid copy of the original OR mail an enlarged color clear copy to:"

The funny thing is, the license photo (clear color scanned copy) clearly shows the expiration to be 06/29/2013 in bright red letters. I sent out a reply stating:

"Hello, Please find attached, a clear copy of my driver's license, the exact same picture I sent in with my EUC, which clearly shows an expiration date of 06/29/2013. Look at the date in RED on the license."

I guess this explains the long wait. Why can't these people get their act together??? Now I'm wondering if I'll have a problem with the Kentucky Deuce, because I sent them the same photo.

Jim

Carl_in_NH

I don't think you need to send them a drivers license photo more than once; I did so on my first EUC, and they never asked for it again. Once a valid license is on file, they seemed happy. In the next two purchases, I've only sent in the filled out EUCs - nothing more.

TIGERFANS2

I don't think you need to send them a drivers license photo more than once; I did so on my first EUC, and they never asked for it again. Once a valid license is on file, they seemed happy. In the next two purchases, I've only sent in the filled out EUCs - nothing more.

Same here, once they were happy with the digital pic of the D/L they didn't want another

nhdiesel

I'm thinking that they were using my old license photo that I used for my previous purchases, which would be expired now. But the scan I sent in for event 4600 was of my current license. Apparently they don't know how to update their system, or failed to look at the attachment I sent in with my EUC.

Not sure about other states, but in NH licenses expire every 4 years. And I had to get a new one to comply with the federal license requirements when they made the states change their licenses. So the last one GL had on file would be outdated now. But like I said...I had sent in a copy of my current one for these auctions (which they specifically asked for both times).

Jim

nhdiesel

EUC Status Change: Never saw this one before... :roll:

"Problem Report Resolution Returned to Battle Creek"

Lets hope they are happy with my info THIS time!!!

Jim

nhdiesel

Thats the stupid part...it wasn't a better pic they needed, they said it was expired and they needed the renewed license. I sent them the exact same picture I originally sent with my EUC (which is a current license), and got this reply back:

"In receipt, thank you."

Its been 34 days since I sent in the EUC initially, 17 since it went to BC.

Now tell me, how difficult is it to see the exp. date?
sslicpic.jpg

(I edited out the personal info)
Jim

frodobaggins

Thats the stupid part...it wasn't a better pic they needed, they said it was expired and they needed the renewed license. I sent them the exact same picture I originally sent with my EUC (which is a current license), and got this reply back:

"In receipt, thank you."

Its been 34 days since I sent in the EUC initially, 17 since it went to BC.

Now tell me, how difficult is it to see the exp. date?
View attachment 145112

(I edited out the personal info)
Jim

They said to send in your drivers license, not child predator identification card.

kurt802

My EUC was sent to Battle Creek 8/5/09 and nothing :-x approaching 60 days waiting for my first EUC. Will GL send me the kiss off letter of will they wait for it to clear? Have any of you had to wait this long for your EUC to clear? Thanks.

1qwkgoat

It sucks. But at this point I think your chances of getting the letter are
pretty high. If you contact gl and complain. They will take the easy route and cancel your sale for sure. Best bet it to wait and hope. If it doesn't happen then complain to gl and your local and state represenatives.

1qwkgoat

It sucks. But at this point I think your chances of getting the letter are
pretty high. If you contact gl and complain. They will take the easy route and cancel your sale for sure. Best bet it to wait and hope. If it doesn't happen then complain to gl and your local and state represenatives.

fmtrucking

Just found out that GL changed their waiting period on an EUC from 45 days till 60 days. Revised their rules/regulations on Oct. 2, 2009 and are saying this new time frame is retroactive. Changing the rules as they go along.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks