• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Introducing the Soldier B HubHelper!!

US6x4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang. Looks like your jack has been commandeered and you may not get it back for awhile. I've got one 5-ton single piece HubHelper waiting to get formed up that's not spoken for...

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They only needed it to help adjust the hammer positioning while it was hanging in the slings off the forklift (the red cable you see). The hammer is in its place already so its free. Tomorrow we will put the hub back with two people carrying it in a sling between them, while the third one positions the thing.

For the other five tires, that will happen much later this spring, when the addition to the workshop is ready and the walking cat installed there. But thanks for the offer. If I had more $$ and lived in the USA, I probably would go for it. Then again, with a large blacksmith workshop available, one things are in their place, I can make something myself based on your brilliant idea.

Mike929

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me know what you have left in basement. I would like to get a 5ton version and possibly a 2.5 ton if you have them.

Mike929

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was really wanting one for my M931A2 hubs with my need to go through all them this summer and looking for something to make it easier. Would the hub piloted prototype still work for the M931A2 hubs?

Interested in the deuce version, but the 5 ton hubs are the real motivator for purchase. Shipping would be to 75028 if you have a price.

US6x4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was really wanting one for my M931A2 hubs with my need to go through all them this summer and looking for something to make it easier. Would the hub piloted prototype still work for the M931A2 hubs?

Interested in the deuce version, but the 5 ton hubs are the real motivator for purchase. Shipping would be to 75028 if you have a price.
I think the hub-piloted version has the same 11.25" bolt circle, but I don't plan on selling the prototypes because I still have tests and demos to run with them. I can work up another batch as soon as I'm done with some other projects im on right now.

I'll send you a PM

Mike929

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the hub-piloted version has the same 11.25" bolt circle, but I don't plan on selling the prototypes because I still have tests and demos to run with them. I can work up another batch as soon as I'm done with some other projects im on right now.

I'll send you a PM
That's fine, I'm not in a hurry. When you get ready to create a batch for the M939/M931A2, let me know. Thanks for digging up what you had on hand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks