• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I agree we are moving that process to ftw starting next week so right no they go to title dept which does all the titles,sf97s,bill of sales for IronPlanet, truck planet and GP. Starting next we will handle our own at GP and not mix them in with the others... Also I asked why the delays in date we say submitted to TSC and when they say they get it is so off. We move the status the day it leaves our office they don't "receive" it until they physically look at it and put it in their system. That's where the date lag is coming from. It's really not anyone trying to deceive anyone it's just it working through the process...

fnpurist

So your telling me once you "submit" an Euc to TSC , it takes 23 days before they acknowledge they even got it to add to the waiting list??

fnpurist

Also jwade, can you please tell me why I had two govplanet representatives tell me I could drive my Humvee ON road legally aslong as my dmv allowed and that the hold harmless agreement only states you can't drive it on highways due to the truck not being able to go over 50 mph and then to find out that is false since you said yourself that your in charge of putting a big red stamp on the sf97's that says OFF-ROAD ONLY. I don't like bashing your company but I won't sit here with my tail between my legs and "accept it" when I've been treated unfairly and lied to especially when it involves a large sum of money that I worked my ass off for

Last edited:

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
They shouldn't be saying that can you Pm me the names if you remember them... that disappoints me our customer service team is young adults fresh out of college don't think they always realize the ramifications of what they say. I am sorry on there behalf.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
So your telling me once you "submit" an Euc to TSC , it takes 23 days before they acknowledge they even got it to add to the waiting list??
At times yes it has but they are doing the best they can right now as they can. Some are shorter some are longer they are a small team trying as hard as they can to keep up.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Customer service is getting closer to the proper timeframe. The report I saw today shows the average as 12 weeks.... Customer service gets things in their head and puts on repeat have a hard time adjusting...

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I will say I took a bit of comfort from looking at posts in 2010 about GL EUC's taking in the 90 day range. it give me hope that it will get better...

Sandman02ds

Hi all,

I'm a noob to the site, but have been following this thread since I made my purchase for a Humvee on 7/22/15. This is also my first time through the EUC process.

On 08/02/15 my EUC was submitted to TSC ("pending approval" purgatory). After hearing horror stories on this thread, I sent an email yesterday (08/31/15) to DLADISPO@dla.mil, with the following email:

"Hello,

Not sure if I have emailed the correct place, but I am new to the EUC process had a few questions regarding it.

1.) What takes place during the EUC processing?
2.) How long does it generally take?
3.) Is there an automated way to check on the status of an EUC?
4.) Can I call to get updates?

Again, new to this process, and would like an idea of how this works and what my realistic expectations should be.

I hope you can help or at least direct me to where I can find some.

Thank you,

..."

Pretty short, and to the point. I received a forwarded email a little later, showing that it was forwarded to someone else.

Today, my EUC was approved.

Sale date: 07/22/15
EUC sent: 08/02/15
Approved: 09/01/15

Just thought I'd share. I wasn't trying to be impatient either, but wanted to be more informed of process. GP has been extremely helpful answering other questions too. Can't wait to get something else! If you've been waiting, try sending an email and add your pertinent info (time frame, etc) and see where that gets you.

Good luck all!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks