• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jwade,

How long on average does it take the SF97 from the EUC approval if prepaid on the invoice to receipt so I can plan/guess estimate accordingly?

Thanks!

Sparo2

Hey everyone. I'm new to the site.

I purchased my HMMWV in late May. The EUC was sent on 6/7. So that makes this the 9th week. It's starting to feel like forever.

Sale event - 15421
Item #553688

Fate3d

I purchased my HMMWV in late May. The EUC was sent on 6/7. So that makes this the 9th week. It's starting to feel like forever.

Sale event - 15421
Item #553688
Yep, It takes around 3 months. They only count working days. It was hard for me also but when you get it you will forget that long wait :)

Katavic918

Sale event - 15421
Item #553688
This makes me feel a little better. My auction date was 6\1 and my euc sent date was also 6\7. Not thinking about it helps a lot. No watching videos, no buying parts, out of sight out of mind.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks