• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did those of you that were approved yesterday get an automated email from us letting you know? These were supposed to start going out but I am not positive they have been? I have been asking for them for awhile, we are on the ball with those emails telling you to pay us, but for some reason haven't been able to get these ones right aua:deadhorse:
i got approved last week and did not get an email. I just had checked it and found out.

cwc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
2nd EUC:
Submitted 7/15/16
Sent to TSC 7/21/2016
Approved 8/2/2016 & received email from GP @ 09:28

Thanks JWade for your efforts!

WannaBeHumvee

Hey guys,
I've been reading the forum since I bought a humvee on GP. Appreciate the good info.
I bought on May 25th. EUC was submitted June 1. So I'm 9 weeks into the EUC wait.
Getting pumped to try out the new ride!

Bocephus

Hey Jwade,

How does the SF97 part work? Do I need to do anything upon receiving my Humvees on the website to get it? Or do you guys just mail those?

Thanks,

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
about 50 new buyers today on our side, it was a light week but they have been hammering them out the past few weeks for sure! They are making progress toward getting caught up. The folks at the TSC have been working hard.

Last edited:

infidel got me

euc

Hang in there man. I've been waiting since 6/7. It's torture I know. I'm hoping I get mines this month.
Won mine on 6/1 and hoping ...... old skynyrd song--- Tuesday's gone with the wind---

I know that I have not waited as long as some but I still have hope that soon will be my Tuesday.

Seems like forever!!!!

Last edited:

jrnfortwayne

Hello all, this forum seems great. I am brand new to the group so hope this is ok. Can anyone from their experience assist me in helping create a timeline for where we are at in the process based on the information below. Thank you very much for any input.

166567/6/16Submitted to TSC, pending approval Fill EUC7/21/167459071989 AM General M998 Humvee HMMWV7/6/16 1:27 PMQ
174917/27/16Submitted to TSC, pending approval Fill EUC8/5/167455211992 AM General M998 Humvee HMMWV7/27/16 2:50 PMQ
7475891991 AM General M998 Humvee HMMWV7/27/16 12:48 PMQ

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks