• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kentucky area get together!!!! knob creek October 2010

are you show'n up?

• Total voters

panshark

Jime-
You might be asking the wrong question. It might be better to buddy up ahead of time with someone who has a motorhome or 5th wheel, that has a shower and flushing toilet. That being said, I'm only driving a car to the shoot.

68t

strykerboy, Do they have rooms on post for army retiree,s to rent . I go to fort campbell for the retirement day event 30 oct. and fort knox has a retiremt day too. I never been to the knob creek event. but i been wanting to go.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I would LOVE to bring the Proud American Guntruck up and let the fellers mount some "live" 50's on her and blast away...I only have rubber duckie 50's.:oops:

Just no way to make it with the schedule we already have locked in..:cry:
On top of that...my family only lives about an hour from the shoot...I was raised there!!

I'm gonna try to plan a way to make the spring shootaua

6x6guy

For a bonus if you were to stick around on Sunday, there is suppose to be a Mark V tank on the firing line after the others have left for the day, that has come back from France, filming a movie.
I met the owner at the spring meet with his grandson and other members from his group
and he invited us for some pictures and a ride around the camp ground- what a rush.
He being his grandson and his friend were learning the operational fuctions of the Stewart tank- at which thay were shipping 2) tanks to France for the movie shoot were going to be in the movie to be picked up and trucked to the east coast then shipped to France.
Heres a few pics.:jumpin:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks