• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Last Chance - M36 LWB w/w - $4000 - Ohio

Miltrucks

Guys,

If someone wants to buy this truck - this is the last chance. In about 2 weeks, I am going to begin to strip it down for parts and selling off all major components. There are over $6K worth of parts on the truck and I am only trying to sell it for $4K just to see it go to a good home.

If not, it is one of the last pieces I need to do to clean up the farm before winter.

That said, if someone is interested in major parts - here are the prices. I am going to start of list of who wants what and then as I tear it down, will offer up the parts to people. It normally takes me 3 days to completely strip down one of these trucks....

More details and pictures on the website as well.

Set of 12 - 12x20 XLs mounted on Deuce rims - $1200
Set of 3 Rockwell axles - $1000
17' Drop Side cargo bed, with rack brackets, new staves, new bows, new cover = $800
Takeout Engine and transmission - $1000
Raditator - $375
Hardtop - $500
Windshield Frame and both inners - $150
Doors w/glass - complete - $100 each
West Coast Mirrors - $100
Nice Hood - $100
Driver side Fender - $100
Winch w/ cable and lead chain - $300
Winch bumper and extensions - $150

That covers the big items - small stuff will go the Ebay route.

One way or another it is going to be gone by end of month!

If you are interested in the whole truck or just the parts - let me know!

Attachments

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
I am interested in the winch brackets. I also would be interested in the levers, labels, and maybe the PTO. If you do part it I would also be interested in a bunch of the small weird stuff that the AF mechanics snipped from my truck. I also might be interested in the west coast mirrors, but I am less sure on that.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Holy crap! Strip apart a perfectly good M36 for PARTS? Are you MAD? Oh, no, wait....I am...anyways, someone close by BUY THIS!

Miltrucks

I don't necessarily like stripping them down either, but sometimes that is the fastest way to get them gone.

That said, I try to make sure all the parts go to people to help other trucks live :)

It was a sad fact I knew that when I decided to get out of the hobby that one or two trucks were going to come to this.

Builder 77 - I'll put you first on the list of parts for the winch bumper and the winch engagement lever. (If I strip it, I'll be keeping the PTO as a spare).

Spicergear - Just let me know what you come up with. I'm still about 2 weekends away from tackling it.

Maddawg308 - Yes, I am surprised as well it hasn't sold for this price. Either way, I need it gone by end of OCT.

Ace - Yes, thought about Dave Uhrig, but have sold off all of my other MVs without too much issue, so didn't figure this one was going to be harder to get rid of. Go figure.

Thanks guys!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
"bout time you sent the PM Mr Cargo truck envy! Save that truck. If I were in a position to buy it, I wouldn't hesitate. Shhh, don't tell Shelley!

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey I can't resist...
Papa needs some goodies for his deuce...strip..strip..strip..strip. I got dollars ready :D

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Sorry gang, the pm was about getting a motor. I will not be buying anymore trucks till 08. I have seen the m36 and would trade my 109 in a heartbeat, but I'm sure Eric would not go for it.

Miltrucks

Sorry = this one is going to be cash and carry - either in one big part, or a bunch of smaller parts. If I end of stripping it, there are a few things I am going to be keeping off of it myself back for the 2 or 3 trucks I am keeping.

\

oilcan

I seem to be getting into the truck storage business. If someone wants the whole thing, I can drag or drive it to my place to give you more time to pick it up. I'll be hauling a deuce tractor and an M726 to the mine for one of our friends in Texas this weekend. Plus the ole' M200.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been wanting a M36 for a long time.
But dang man 4k and a whole lot of maybe's

Will the motor run? Maybe
is the trans good? Maybe
Is the Transfer case good? maybe
is the spare t-case good? supposed to be.
is the back axle ok? maybe ( no drive shaft hooked up)
Will the winch work once installed? maybe
What about electrical issues?
Brakes?
Bearings?

All for the price of a nice running M35. hmmm....
at $2500 I could seriously consider this truck.
Every truck is worth more in parts than it is whole.
Ah well, the guys that need parts will be happy :(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks