• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Last night GL win and another project

Status
Not open for further replies.

zout

Got home just a little while ago - got Adam and John all unhooked and loaded up and a few minutes to relax with friends - Bud also came down and left up here a few minutes ago as well - I only have ONE BITCH - I wish non of ya would have told him more 923's were left - you should have told him they were all SOLD OUT. Its gonna get ugly quick and someone deep in trouble if he gets one of these (few of ya know why).

ANYHOW - last pic of the M109A3 together at the DZ - also pic headed down the road this morning to CAMO.

Pics explain themself to the knowledgeable and can figure what they are.
CAMO - I just do not know how to explain just how superb the fellas are - the help in getting this all done and building a unique truck - M909.
Wreckerman had already dropped off the gunring - this was tied down to the back of the 109 chassis for the ride back home. With the chassis in tow with Adams towbar - box now on the new M909 - we headed out - just after getting on 85N - it was a monsoon for about 8 miles - GO HAHA - there is your 30% knucklehead - it felt good after a very humid day and also HOT out.

Pics at home unloading and unhooking and saying the goodbyes once again to friends.
Photo2390.jpgPhoto2391.jpgPhoto2392.jpgPhoto2393.jpgPhoto2394.jpgPhoto2395.jpgPhoto2396.jpgPhoto2397.jpgPhoto2398.jpgPhoto2400.jpg

Last edited:

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad eveything went well and you stopped by the truck wash on the way home. You either will need a bigger box or fender flares :doh: From the looks of it, that hot tub should fit on back porch. I like it about 108 degrees in October. :beer:

zout

NOPE - and I am not giving my mounting up - expect to tell ya that is how we did it. NO PICTURES - if it happens to make it to the GA RALLY in time you can just see it there.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The rain was only bad for about 20 min. Bud and I had a dry run back to Atlanta, and I spent the trip watching the left over parts on the chassis of the deuce, making sure that they stayed put.

It was great turning wrenches with Troy and Tony. I also found out that I cannot hold onto tools when someone is working under me. I peppered Zout with nuts, washers, and even a wrench or two. :oops:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
The rain was only bad for about 20 min. Bud and I had a dry run back to Atlanta, and I spent the trip watching the left over parts on the chassis of the deuce, making sure that they stayed put.

It was great turning wrenches with Troy and Tony. I also found out that I cannot hold onto tools when someone is working under me. I peppered Zout with nuts, washers, and even a wrench or two. :eek:ops:
Ah....now I understand...I thought when Zout kept yelling "YOU "&^%@#" and moth*!@%#$&^" he was just being impatient!!

Yep it was impressive to see everybody working together and getting the mission accomplished.

I gotta tell ya though, Bud and I sure were tired when it was all done... watching that much work takes alot out of a feller!

Attachments

goldneagle

NOPE - and I am not giving my mounting up - expect to tell ya that is how we did it. NO PICTURES - if it happens to make it to the GA RALLY in time you can just see it there.
If everyone here kept their innovation to themselves this site would become a MV repair site.

TiggersGF

Dave could you please post a side view photo of the truck Matthew is geting so I can do some photo shop make ups of what he has on paper. Thank you! Matthew does a lot of things in his head, I need to see a piture of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks