• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LeRoi Mack M123

Dirt71

It showed up Friday morning. It's going to be hard but I need to stay busy on the 125 before I rip into this truck. As rare as this truck is it really deserves a complete frame up restroation like I'm doing on the cargo. Also thank you Kevin a.k.a. Mack123 for your help in the purchasing of your truck.

David

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, that's number 4! Plus the other one you had previously. Not too many folk can say they have owned 5 10 tons! That one looks very nice!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Restore this one? Looks pretty good already...but I know you can make it better!

Pretty soon you will tire of the 10-tons. Then you will be begging papabear to buy his GOER.

83GMCK2500

Awesome, way to score another one. I can't wait for this one's "10 Ton repaint" thread. ;)

Oh, there is another M123A1C on ebay right now, has the Cummins in it.

Dirt71

How's this for a find? Beyel Bros. out of Cocoa Beach FL, have owned this truck since the mid 70's. It's been parked for over 10 years. There yard is only about 5 miles from the ocean. When I went to look at the truck in April of last year I was afraid to even stand on the fender. Steve Beyel and I have been going back and forth about money since that time. But we finally agreed on a price and the truck will be at my shop in the morning.

Attachments

joeM62

A diamond in the rough still hooked to a trailor, when it comes to 10tons you the man. I'm still wondering what happened to the 10ton that was near Piedmont Alabama it was a rusty one but did have everything there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks