• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lets See Your 5-Ton!

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pics of the "M8109", an 818 with a M109 box, lift gate, and onboard kabuto-powered diesel genset. The ultimate utility truck is in the works.. Great projects take years. Or money. This is a Brotherhood of American Diesel Fitters project.

This is the replacement for the previous truck, and M35A2 that has an S280 in the bed. That was a work of technical art and took 4 years to build. I'm taking everything I learned from that and applying it to this one.

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
a few pics of the 819
SO!!!! That's where cousin "Smokey" ran off to!!!

Just a friendly warning Ron....he will work his butt off as long as it's warm outside...and he IS a good wrecker operator. Be warned that when it gets cold...you can't get him to wake up...if ya can even find him!!!:deadhorse:

dmetalmiki

if the question by EMD was directed to me sorry I had missed the point.and if it refrered to how loud the horns? LOUD!..(think there are sounds on utube posts by dmetalmiki) the single wolo on the cab"fire engine sound" is absalutely fantastic..the three atop the body came from a german rhine tug boat! also cabwise 2x emg siren kits. inc. street thunder by galls. oh and the original truck horns still blow! lol. (just in case?)..i will look 4 some pics......it's midnight but I will go take some..

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks