• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lil Ruthie gets some new shoes

readyman

David 4x4,
Yeah, it was all determined by the garage door height. But I had to trim that front leg length. Took about 6" off the cargo cover legs, the corner steel stampings sit on the troop seat sockets.
M1075,
There's a 50 truck convoy scheduled for the 'Veterans Memorial Highway' parade on Sunday. Should be a lot of other nice vehicles coming, Chris and I will get pics.

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sooooo....has anyone tried this tire combo on a 5 ton? Is there a 10 lug rim that has the same bead as a 14.5XL tire?

rolling18

David 4x4,
Yeah, it was all determined by the garage door height. But I had to trim that front leg length. Took about 6" off the cargo cover legs, the corner steel stampings sit on the troop seat sockets.
M1075,
There's a 50 truck convoy scheduled for the 'Veterans Memorial Highway' parade on Sunday. Should be a lot of other nice vehicles coming, Chris and I will get pics.
If you have Manual steering how do the new Shooz compare to the stock NDT's??
any increase in fuel range?[thumbzup]
lower RPM at 55?[thumbzup]

TJP

Great looking setup, had a chance on GL to pick some up out of WA. Fell asleep at the wheel last day of bidding aua

MRAP DREAM GIRL

As a new player in the game, may I ask as to the supply of XLs out in the market today. This is an awesome set up for someone wanting to keep the dual package :D

MDG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks