• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

List your reason behind your MV

The green monster got me for...

• Parades

Votes: 20 15.3%
  • Hunting, Trails and 4x4

Votes: 27 20.6%
  • BOV/ EMP proof

Votes: 13 9.9%
  • Work/BOV/Parades/Coolness factor/ Multi-Fuel appeal.

Votes: 109 83.2%

• Total voters

Scooteerr

Conjur is the correct spelling...says so on my spell check and it's never rong. Go for a stripped down soft top...no seats, no heater; marginal (but still safe) tires..go for the cheapest but safest you can go. Build up from there. I was last quoted $3500 for that very truck. Not sure if that's alot or a little but that's what you can get one for from at least one seller.

Thank you very much for you advice, That's probably exactly what I'll have to do... If it wasn't for a certain 30% cut on my income... Hmmm??? LOL...:deadhorse:

Dear admin, I hope that wasnt political in my post... And if so... Please forgive me and take my post off... Thank you...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks