• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisiana Rally '11

What design should be on the LA Rally '11 T-shirts?

• Connie driving MV w/ LA theme

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Connie parachuting to LA Rally

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Postcard w/ Connie on Deuce hood

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Sounds good. Put us down for one large and one extra large. I'll ask Tony and Nancy if they want a pair too.
I know CAMO's name is prolly mudd in LA right now...and I hope Tim understands.:(:oops::oops:

I would respectfully like to order 4.... 2XL shirts, you know I will pay.
Larry

jluv1185

I know CAMO's name is prolly mudd in LA right now...and I hope Tim understands.:(:oops::oops:

I would respectfully like to order 4.... 2XL shirts, you know I will pay.
Larry
CAMO's name is still good, or at least as good as it was before.:wink: I for one am just disapointed. I was looking forward to finally meeting yall. I've heard sooo much about yall...:cookoo: LOL JK

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
CAMO's name is still good, or at least as good as it was before.:wink: I for one am just disapointed. I was looking forward to finally meeting yall. I've heard sooo much about yall...:cookoo: LOL JK
Please believe this. We had planned to come.

It's simply a matter of time, distance and money, and all are critically short on our end. I'm sure some of you are feeling the same down there.

Tim and Ms.Pam are friends I will remember for life, whether I ever see them again or not...and I pray to God that I do.

I know they put their heart into that rally and they treated us like neighbors...it just can't happen this year.

We will all meet again...and it will be a gathering of good troops.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tim, put ME down for 4 2XL shirts. I got them and am happy to do it. I am the reason PB can't go to LA. They are transporting 3 trucks to WI in early May. PB's a truely a good troop. Gas sucks, and PB is awesome.[thumbzup]

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
getting back on after some time off. i have a pinched nerve in my neck that is giving me H. LL. but almost everyday to the caropractor and he is doing wonders with the adjustments and the heat/electric theropy. i thank jessica for doing a great job so far doing much of the planning and getting the t shirts back on tract. i am behind my schedule of getting the 818 going and swapping tires on 2 trucks but i hope to be able to resume work soon on them.. anyone wanting a T shirt please mail in your order so we can get them all done in time for the rally. i plan on doing my usual hamburgers that sat and a jumballia on friday afternoon too. ill have the porta pots in place and we will have a donation jar set up for those that can help out on expenses . the camo guys can do no wrong in my book.. they are the best. :jumpin:[thumbzup]. this year looks like the biggest so far . might be around 30 to 35 trucks making it . just remember that you dont have to bring a mv.. and if you can only make it the afternoon or even the friday . just fit us in as you can.

lady_green

@Justin Caston: See, I told you Wehring had claimed the pup lol

@papabear: I completely understand. Schedule conflicts and money issues happen. We hold nothing against anyone. And thanks for the kind words. :) We appreciate it. We hope to see you again one day as well!

@Ms. Betty: got you down! Thanks. Mom and I will need the help!! :D

Chucky5150

Super newbie

So umm...Hi, first post.

Is there a date set yet? Or am I too late?

I don't have a truck yet but I did see one for sale and well now I want one.

So yeah, off to check out more of the site.

jluv1185

Sweet. I'll try and make it out.

Anything I should know and/or bring?
Food, drinks, snacks, donations...anything you can do to help out would be appreciated. Tim doesn't ask for much, just for everyone to pitch in and do what they can. Soon everyone will start posting what they are going to bring.

lady_green

Thanks Justin.
So far, we have littlebob bringing 80-ct weenies and 6 lbs chili. Tim is doing hamburgers and jambalaya. Food is fair game so bring what ever you would like. Just let me kno what you plan to bring so we don't have repeats or anything. Any help is appreciated to make our rally successful. :)

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ordered my hamburger meat this weekend.. that is for saturday.. friday night planning on doing a jambolia (spelling?) should be ready around 700 pm. lets get some plans going.. looks like everyone is waiting till the last minute. :jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks