• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisiana Rally '11

What design should be on the LA Rally '11 T-shirts?

• Connie driving MV w/ LA theme

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Connie parachuting to LA Rally

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Postcard w/ Connie on Deuce hood

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jluv1185

Bump! Come on guys...Post up on what your brining. Here are some ideas. BREAD, PLATES, CUPS, FORKS, SPOONS, KNIVES, PAPER TOWELS, HAMBURGER PATTIES, DRINKS, BREAKFAST ITEMS... We need to get this planned out. The last minuite thing always bites you in the a$$. Lets :grd:

Chucky5150

I wont know if I'll be able to make it or not until pretty much the day off (on call for working off shore). If I can make it I plan on going the easy road and bringing some chips or something of that effect.

lady_green

I think we still have some plastic cups and cutlery from last year so we may not need those. I will check on that and post back tonight if we need it.

Tim has the hamburgers ordered. Frodo can do some beans. Littlebob is going to bring weenies and chili. Justin will bring brownies.

Buns and drinks will be essential if someone wants to provide those items. Any sweet treats will be fine. Zev, is Ms Terri making her moonshine cakes? Breakfast items I didn't even think about. Eggs, biscuits, etc would work there. Ice would be another good item. We have a ice machine about 1 mi from the house (fyi).

Also, so I don't forgot, I am going to make a map too so the new guys will have an idea of where they are going based on that. I know most use GPS or mapquest but you never know! Also, remember that poster signs will be up too! :)

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have about 4 ice chests that we can fill up with ice for the rally . i also have 2 refrigerators in the shop empty except hamburgers for those that need to store anything cold

H

Hank.

Do y'all need napkins? I can bring those. And an appetite. I got one of those too.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
this year i will set up the ice chests in the m750. i have collected some chairs and a kit table and anyone who brings in drinks or dont forget some bottled water... that way more traffic is kept out of the cooking area.. hank dont forget to round up those baton rouge guys that want to see some mvs:grd:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
many are asking what to bring to eat.. i am quessing much depends on how long you plan to stay.. hamburger. hotdogs, buns. beans are spoken for.. i am doing a jambalya on friday night. so things like drinks, potato salad, tomato and lettuce salad, deserts, chips. chilli, mac and cheese.. vegatables. baked beans.. im just talking off the top of my head as to what i usually see at a picnic.. lets get together and see what we can come up with

lady_green

I just want to reiterate something. I have this site set on my phone to keep me logged in so my name probably shows up a lot.. but Im not here often. I have two jobs and im a full time college student. That's why I said the easiest way to contact me is to email me. I have a lot of hw since im graduating next month. I try to get back to people as soon as I can. I handed off shirt duty to my dad bc I was so time strained. Same goes for food stuffs. Im sorry I can't be be more active in the process but school comes first. So please, any questions should be directed at him. See everyone at the rally!!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
still looking for a list of who if bringing in what.. we still need some hot dog and hamburger buns .. ketchup. lettuce, mayo, and what ever else is needed/wanted. lets get the list going please:lost: :beer: :confused: :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks