• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisiana Rally '11

What design should be on the LA Rally '11 T-shirts?

• Connie driving MV w/ LA theme

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Connie parachuting to LA Rally

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Postcard w/ Connie on Deuce hood

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
taking alot of pics and will post them up soon.. last 2 days has be great.. only one breakdown so far.. but he limped it on in. :jumpin: [thumbzup]

jluv1185

Yes...it was me who broke down. The hose fell off of my in tank pump, so it was just pumping fuel around inside the tank. I was saved by 3 of our great members! They brought me a 24v external fuel pump and plummed it directly onto the fuel line going to the truck on the tank with the intake hose dropped into the tank. That means no fuel cap...this is what we came up with on the side on I-12. Thank you so very much guys! You're OD angels. [thumbzup]

Attachments

jluv1185

Your eyes aren't fooling you, that is a roll of blue shop towels in the fill hole! Please everyone pull the punp out and check your hose. Hank pulled his after hearing about mine, and his was only holding on by a thread. It was just a matter of time and he would of been stuck like it was.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks