• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisiana to NC and back in the Deuce

ke5eua

Steak and eggs are always a good meal no matter where you are.

You made great time, I would have had to stop by midnight. I'm limited by medications now, not the will to drive anymore.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Left here about an hour ago and headed North on I-85 towards NC.

He made it here about lunch time. Ended up not buying the deuce, but he got a screaming good deal on a nice Mighty Mite! He has even gotten to visit the beautiful NC coast and sleep somewhere other than in a deuce...

Jeepsinker

Oh yeah. I made my destination, did a bunch of looking around and pokin through stuff with the guys here. Turns out I'm not bringing an m-211 home. It is a lot further gone than it appeared to be once we got to looking closely at it. I am bringing home something a little smaller, but more "mitey".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks