• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisiana to NC and back in the Deuce

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mites like to ride, they do not do well with flat tows. Here is a Mite I carried home after a front axle spindle failure. This was a while ago, like maybe 1985.

Attachments

Jeepsinker

Cool! Do you still have your mite? Now I know who to bug with my questions about mine when I have them....
Mine will be riding home in the back of the truck as well.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've never owned a Mite, but have worked on plenty of them. Someone is selling Sam Werner's inventory, there is a post about the contact info here somewhere. He had EVERYTHING for them.

Rmtaunton

Remember if coming back through atlanta , time it so it's not 7:00 to 10:00 am or 4:00 to 6:30 pm , don't think you want to drive through it again at rush hour lol

ke5eua

I got everything plus a bunch of other stuff too. Had to buy a rusted out m105 to bring everything home. Got 7 extra tires and rims too.
Knowing what was in the back I was wondering what you were going to do. Heck if you wanted extra tires with rims, I'll have 10 5 tons available in a couple weeks, lol

Jeepsinker

About 60 miles from Augusta I think. Stopped to eat in Lexington.
Edit: Oh yeah, the Bojangles in Lexington SUCKS... Cant believe I paid for chicken that was hard as a rock.

ke5eua

About 60 miles from Augusta I think. Stopped to eat in Lexington.
Edit: Oh yeah, the Bojangles in Lexington SUCKS... Cant believe I paid for chicken that was hard as a rock.
When I was stationed at Gordon in Augusta, GA I tried Bojangles once, never again after that. Myself I'm a fan of Bushes in central Texas, but Cains and zaxby's are pretty good, and the sauce is almost identical.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks