• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LT. Dan M35a2 Modification Thread

w3azel

]Well here is what a blown out 14.00r20 looks like. I don't know what happened or why but it's done for......

Had the same thing happen to me. Side just blows out, two of them have done that to me. One at 65mph (I know, over speed) the other at 10mph, that is why I switched to goodyears. How fast were you running your tires?

Last edited:

M35A2TN

Dan I still think you have one of the nicest bobbed trucks out there, up there with Rayzer's camper build. And ivebeenrokd's sexy crew cab A2!

Been doing little things getting ready for winter. I just put the heater back in with new hoses and got my stereo system all worked out and I also finished wiring all my lights. I also installed led headlights too.

Attachments

Another Ahab

Been doing little things getting ready for winter. I just put the heater back in with new hoses and got my stereo system all worked out and I also finished wiring all my lights. I also installed led headlights too.
Don't know how I missed this thread until now, but I'm in totally:

- Ace Build Here! Real Nice!!

But how can you hear ANY tunes when she's rolling (I mean and still have hearing at the end of the trip)?

barefootin

Nice tunes... I'm too much of a purist... I want to feel the bass and the highs to make my eyes water, but only when slow or sitting still... Otherwise it is the symphony of cylinders and exhaust that I want to hear....

Been awhile since I posted anything. I was kind of keeping quiet.

Have since added a crane to the bed area and started the electric winch/storage add on. Also got a 42" and a 20" led light bar for Christmas. Also added the 8" sub. The video doesn't do this little guy justice at all.

http://youtu.be/LWW0o2R2kfg

Attachments