• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M 1031 Farm Contact Service Truck

b4thundr

Well Here is the farms service truck I think we have done a good job reinventing the old Steel Soldier!! the only thing that I need to finish on her is the gov control the one black box is bad I'm currently looking for this box if anybody knows where there is one........its the speed switch box the black one. I have another m1031 working that I used as a doner to see if the rest worked and it did. I would be interested in buyin all three also. I guess the next item to add is lights I was thinking a 12 v florecent light in the back and some work lights off the roof in the back. let me know what ya'll think!!

Attachments

acmunro

Looks good ! I like the retractable hose reel mounted in the back. I am going to have to get one of those for mine. The ammo boxes are a nice fit.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks good. Very practical.
I've added lights to mine. Front are halogen, rear are LED. All individually switched.

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Super - way to go. There will always be something more to add though, but have to be practical. And you have that covered! Nice work!

Lee in Alaska

Crash_AF

That's a really nicely setup 1031, can you provide some kind of list as to what you have on board?

Speaking of which, does anyone know what's "officially" supposed to be in the bins of a SECM truck or where I can find a list?

Later,
Joe

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a really nicely setup 1031, can you provide some kind of list as to what you have on board?

Speaking of which, does anyone know what's "officially" supposed to be in the bins of a SECM truck or where I can find a list?

Later,
Joe

For the NSN 4940-01-016-2262 SECM the contents and location are in TM 9-4940-421-14
This is the older box ( from the M887 ) as I have.

mdog

Hey B4thundr, your truck is super. Its especially nice to get everything out of the weather. Here is the wash tank I put on my truck. It is a cheap plastic tank from the farm supply store. I welded a nipple on the bracket and ran a hose to the nipple and faucet. The tank could be put anywhere as long as its uphill fronm the faucet.
DSC03763.JPG DSC03764.JPG
DSC03766.JPG DSC03767.JPG

12vctd

I have ben wanting a contact truck for quiet some time now, and your setup is great. My only problem is finding a place to mount the Big 40 welder

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks