• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 with 700r4 swap.. MPG and top speed?

I already have the doubler installed... ( which is.... AWESOME......) so all is needed is the 700r4, torque convert, tv cable and bracket for a 6.2... I was under the impression, i will need a new flywheel as well... your thoughts?

Iceman3005

I already have the doubler installed... ( which is.... AWESOME......) so all is needed is the 700r4, torque convert, tv cable and bracket for a 6.2... I was under the impression, i will need a new flywheel as well... your thoughts?
Up you will need a new flexplate, also will need to change the input shaft on the np203 box to a 27 spline and get a different trans to transfer case adapter. I am working on getting brackets made for the tv cable will keep informed. The tv cable rod that attaches to the pump can be bought at the chevy dealer through there classic parts warehouse. the tv cable itself can still be bought at any local parts store. This is where I bought my flexplate, torque convertor, and TC lockup kit, Bowtie Overdrives .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks