• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 or regular blazer?

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
I can bring back my own old post :) Well I have now acquired a MIG, Plasma cutter and tons of related tools/sheetmetal. The adventure is about to begin. I will create a restoration thread soon.

Crewdawg141

I can bring back my own old post :) Well I have now acquired a MIG, Plasma cutter and tons of related tools/sheetmetal. The adventure is about to begin. I will create a restoration thread soon.
Welcome to my dilemma, I have been acquiring all of the needed parts and tools to get my M1009 together and well my little girl was born in the middle of all of my other planning. Guess what is waiting a little longer at least until we get warmer weather up here as I work in a carport not a garage. Congrats on a cool ride! I look forward to seeing how you deal with the challenges that your truck throws your way as I will be doing similar work on my truck. Keep the updates coming!

PS nopics

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks