• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Pics!

TyJustice

84cucv1ton: The MTZ's have been working out just fine. You have a little humm starting around 15 to 25 mph, But nothing to be concerned about. Was very impressed with their preformance on the trail. Overall for the price, a very good tire.

allrevup

Acording to Stephen at Off Road Desing, the exclusion of the sway bars does not create an issue with the '73-'87 trucks(good geometry) when I incuired abourt Xcroos steering w/o the sway bar. I did not have a Blazer so I did not ask about nor do I know for shure about the shorter wheel base Blazer (Uhh, m1009 in this site). High speeds true a turn and a heavy trailer would make it clear.

realm

I just put a 2.5" lift and 33x12.50's MT's on mine yesterday. Pictures don't do it justice... it's a lot bigger than pics show.
When they brought mine out I thought they put the 4" on there by mistake.

2.5" and 33's are perfect for me, and it still fits nicely (but barely) in my garage. :-D

TyJustice

nopics

I just put a 2.5" lift and 33x12.50's MT's on mine yesterday. Pictures don't do it justice... it's a lot bigger than pics show.
When they brought mine out I thought they put the 4" on there by mistake.

2.5" and 33's are perfect for me, and it still fits nicely (but barely) in my garage. :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks