• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Pics!

TyJustice

84cucv1ton: The MTZ's have been working out just fine. You have a little humm starting around 15 to 25 mph, But nothing to be concerned about. Was very impressed with their preformance on the trail. Overall for the price, a very good tire.

allrevup

Acording to Stephen at Off Road Desing, the exclusion of the sway bars does not create an issue with the '73-'87 trucks(good geometry) when I incuired abourt Xcroos steering w/o the sway bar. I did not have a Blazer so I did not ask about nor do I know for shure about the shorter wheel base Blazer (Uhh, m1009 in this site). High speeds true a turn and a heavy trailer would make it clear.

realm

I just put a 2.5" lift and 33x12.50's MT's on mine yesterday. Pictures don't do it justice... it's a lot bigger than pics show.
When they brought mine out I thought they put the 4" on there by mistake.

2.5" and 33's are perfect for me, and it still fits nicely (but barely) in my garage. :-D

TyJustice

nopics

I just put a 2.5" lift and 33x12.50's MT's on mine yesterday. Pictures don't do it justice... it's a lot bigger than pics show.
When they brought mine out I thought they put the 4" on there by mistake.

2.5" and 33's are perfect for me, and it still fits nicely (but barely) in my garage. :-D