• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 Series Trailer cover fitment

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, well. Just went through this today. I have the steel bows that fit both these trailers and the 105s. I thought the piece bolted on the stave was to adjust height, it's not. If using the bow on a 101 series you need to slide the collar down to shim up the size of the stave. After all that I figured that the longer top would yield more headroom so I was going to raise the bows. Ooops, staves too short. For today I raised up the entire side racks via a 1X4 under the bottom rails. Temporary but works great.

michigan4x4

Does any one know where a guy could pick up a cover for a M101A2 trailer?? I have been looking high and low!!
Thanks
Ken

You and me both. I Prefer a tan one. I have been looking for the past 4 months, had one lead, the the guy wanted $550.00 for a new one. GMA (the manufacture of the covers) used to sell them individually to the public. They are about 4o miles from me. Last I was told when I called them and spoke to Emily Marriot was that they will only sell the m101 covers in quantities of 30. I also believe the price for a new (GMA) cover went up considerably. Sucks because I lost my perfect cover in a fire at our whitetail deer hunting camp here in MI. I am so bummed. Hopefully I can find a replacement. I really dont even care about the color. I just want a cover in decent shape.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Does any one know where a guy could pick up a cover for a M101A2 trailer?? I have been looking high and low!!
Thanks
Ken
Pm sent

You and me both. I Prefer a tan one. I have been looking for the past 4 months, had one lead, the the guy wanted $550.00 for a new one. GMA (the manufacture of the covers) used to sell them individually to the public. They are about 4o miles from me. Last I was told when I called them and spoke to Emily Marriot was that they will only sell the m101 covers in quantities of 30. I also believe the price for a new (GMA) cover went up considerably. Sucks because I lost my perfect cover in a fire at our whitetail deer hunting camp here in MI. I am so bummed. Hopefully I can find a replacement. I really dont even care about the color. I just want a cover in decent shape.
4x4 get in touch with glen (91w350) on here, he may have a tan m101 cover for ya.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks