• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 Series Trailer cover fitment

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, well. Just went through this today. I have the steel bows that fit both these trailers and the 105s. I thought the piece bolted on the stave was to adjust height, it's not. If using the bow on a 101 series you need to slide the collar down to shim up the size of the stave. After all that I figured that the longer top would yield more headroom so I was going to raise the bows. Ooops, staves too short. For today I raised up the entire side racks via a 1X4 under the bottom rails. Temporary but works great.

michigan4x4

Does any one know where a guy could pick up a cover for a M101A2 trailer?? I have been looking high and low!!
Thanks
Ken

You and me both. I Prefer a tan one. I have been looking for the past 4 months, had one lead, the the guy wanted $550.00 for a new one. GMA (the manufacture of the covers) used to sell them individually to the public. They are about 4o miles from me. Last I was told when I called them and spoke to Emily Marriot was that they will only sell the m101 covers in quantities of 30. I also believe the price for a new (GMA) cover went up considerably. Sucks because I lost my perfect cover in a fire at our whitetail deer hunting camp here in MI. I am so bummed. Hopefully I can find a replacement. I really dont even care about the color. I just want a cover in decent shape.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Does any one know where a guy could pick up a cover for a M101A2 trailer?? I have been looking high and low!!
Thanks
Ken
Pm sent

You and me both. I Prefer a tan one. I have been looking for the past 4 months, had one lead, the the guy wanted $550.00 for a new one. GMA (the manufacture of the covers) used to sell them individually to the public. They are about 4o miles from me. Last I was told when I called them and spoke to Emily Marriot was that they will only sell the m101 covers in quantities of 30. I also believe the price for a new (GMA) cover went up considerably. Sucks because I lost my perfect cover in a fire at our whitetail deer hunting camp here in MI. I am so bummed. Hopefully I can find a replacement. I really dont even care about the color. I just want a cover in decent shape.
4x4 get in touch with glen (91w350) on here, he may have a tan m101 cover for ya.