• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1061A1 ...Recovered

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Me yard not quite empty. Still have the M101A3, pioneer tool trailer, MEP005A on an M200A1 (not mine), new in the crate knuckleboom, M108, M1008, M1010 and now JW's M1061. There's even a 24' enclosed car trailer out there that belongs to Devilman96 (gift from me). Don't forget the burb, LaCrosse and 2 popo cars. Tons of junk still.

3dAngus

Scrap value is more then what was paid. Money cannot be lost on that one. Landing legs alone are worth the price. One landing leg crank handle originally came underneath the bed at each landing leg mount when new. You have to get underneath and you will sell the mounts for them. Each of those hand cranks are worth $40 as well.

What a great deal.

jw4x4

Don't look for this one to be scrapped any time soon. I tend to hold onto things. If I ever decide it goes, it's obvious who gets first dibs. Thank you again, Kenny. That's gonna look good behind the Trucktor.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
JW and I might add some drop-side bed sides to it. I have a set that will be spare soon and should make it REAL handy. Maybe we could put troop seats in there as well for parades and such.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sadly, this trailer only has one of the crank handles. One is better than none though. It also has a severed and missing air line to contend with.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
JW and I might add some drop-side bed sides to it. I have a set that will be spare soon and should make it REAL handy. Maybe we could put troop seats in there as well for parades and such.
Troop seats would be a plus since the bed on his truck is only big enough to haul 3 small children and a short handle garden spade.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yeah, and once he gets that k-boom from your place, he can load the trailer too! I can't wait to put his truck to use...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks