• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1079 Completley Dark after pushing start Button

fjdedrick

I have new 24v relays. The 12v ones are over the counter at auto parts store. You can use blade fuses in place of the breakers if needed.
Suprman... Your name fits! How do I get the 24v?

I have the solenoid jumped out of the fuse panel. Shoved a blade in to the "Rotating Light" position... Truck is running outside right now and everything seems to work. Going to let it idle for a while while to get the batteries charged and keep it warm for later.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

fjdedrick

Fixed!!

What started with loose battery cables ended with me putting a 12 volt relay in the Start Inhibitor hole.

I tore the entire dash apart and ran some jumpers to get it to run... The relay got really hot. That was it raising its hand!

Reexamine the panel diagram changed a few around and now I'm totally good!!

Now I have a sweet multi meter, two jump packs and a sweet machine!

Thanks to everyone here for inspiring enough confidence to get this thing back in action. Learned A LOT already!

MrGoodwreck

Iron Bean Coffee Company Merchandise, Roasted Coffee, and Brewed Coffee truck!

My family also roasts coffee...

I told my wife about your rig..

She told me to not even think about it :)

Gotta find a clean M1010, and try that angle. :tigger:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks