• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 camper conversion

3dAngus

What a remarkable transformation. Your combined talent, skills, ability, work ethic, and ingeniuty are top ranked.

I just found this thread and it has been an unbelieveable read, and I'm taken away by your effort. Congratulations to the both of you.

A059FMJ5.56MM

OK i just spent the last few hours on this thread, you guys rock. I wish i could get this much work done, in a few years...but first i need to get my truck to SC from NY. Thenn i need to take it apart, learn all the cool stuff you did. Figure out how to make an electrical system work, same thing with a plumbing system shower toilet water tanks and all...i was hoping you guys would gaet all this done and post pictures and explinations....but NO...I have to wait now. So please feel free to PM with any special ideas, tips, tricks, smart moves....plans ahead...youknow what i am asking for, help a guy out.:D

mdmorganwife

OK i just spent the last few hours on this thread, you guys rock. I wish i could get this much work done, in a few years...but first i need to get my truck to SC from NY. Thenn i need to take it apart, learn all the cool stuff you did. Figure out how to make an electrical system work, same thing with a plumbing system shower toilet water tanks and all...i was hoping you guys would gaet all this done and post pictures and explinations....but NO...I have to wait now. So please feel free to PM with any special ideas, tips, tricks, smart moves....plans ahead...youknow what i am asking for, help a guy out.:D
If you have any questions when you do yours, Just pm one of us and we would love to help :)

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just spent 3 hours reading this whole thread. I must say I am truly impressed. Doc Morgan hats off to you and your wife for a commendable job. Will the 109 be ready for the Rally.......? I would love to see it. I Give you 3 thumbs up and 1 rep point from me. well deserved.....![thumbzup][thumbzup][thumbzup]

mdmorganwife

It will be at the rally but not completely done, running out of time...... :(
We put up some of the walls today, It looks great, Hope to have pics of the walls done 2moro. We got creative with it :)

zout

A "lot of work" - that is being extremely modest to say the least.

You two have been busting some serious hard work into the 109 - and it shows and it is paying off for you in usage and what you want.

I want a BUMPER STICKER that says
MDMORGANS RULE

Jtspendy

Thats and adorable harloquinn dane, watch out they become leaners and bed stealers, mine is known to push my wife out in the middle of the night :)

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well we added another "Deuce" to our family :) .... Everyone meet Deuce the baby great dane! He came pre camo'd. We will take pics of the camper tonight and have them posted 2moro, we got the walls done....
He's BEAUTIFUL ! ! !

Congrats to the new parents!

If he's full Great Dane you're going to NEED a Deuce to haul him around !

:driver:[thumbzup]

mdmorganwife

Thats and adorable harloquinn dane, watch out they become leaners and bed stealers, mine is known to push my wife out in the middle of the night :)
From what I've read I think he is a Merle because he has some gray spots in him. But he will be huge, his daddy was pushing 200lbs and his momma stood about 5ft to the top of her head when she was on all fours. We are going to work hard to raise him to not take over the house.

mdmorganwife

What do the other two dogs think of the new one?
Well we just got him last night, and everyone that has gotten a puppy knows the 1st night is the worst. They don't really want to play with him yet, but with time they will. Pokie our yorkie tries to control the whole situation, which will be funny when he gets older

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Well we just got him last night, and everyone that has gotten a puppy knows the 1st night is the worst. They don't really want to play with him yet, but with time they will. Pokie our yorkie tries to control the whole situation, which will be funny when he gets older
Just replace the kitten with the yorkie!

Attachments