• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M3 Halftrack Restoration

battlecr

Wow that was quick! I saw the one Ebay for 135,000.00$ didn't sell. Dirt did some really nice work on that track, someone got a good unit!

Don g.

cdmorehead

Dirt did a fantastic job

I was fortunate to be the one to buy Dirt's halftrack and love it. I had one years ago and was sorry I ever got rid of it. The best part is my fiance loves it as much as I do! there are still some things to do like rebuild the hydrovac and hook that up, but Dirt did a great job on everything he touched.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congratulations on your purchase, that is one beautiful track, I was sure hoping that in went to a GOOD new home! I have been watching Dirt71s work when he was into the 10 tons and it sure looks to be some of the nicest I have ever seen! Once again Congratulations on your purchase, and treat it well.
KK

cdmorehead

great picture

Yep thats the track! showed up this a.m.! I am really excited to have this halftrack and look forward to continuing on where Dirt71 left off. probably be on here looking for direction/advice on the hydrovac and some other engine light work. this thing runs like a dream already so its really just cosmetic stuff. I've got a CNC and metal fab shop so Im hoping to repro the mine racks that came with along with some other parts.

battlecr

Congrat's on the halftrack!!:beer: There is also some real good info and help over on the G503 and the Halftrackinfo.com website Several of the guys here are over there. Be sure and post pictures:drool:

Don G.