• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M348 Camper conversion

Kvrazelm923

I'm working on the same type deal, just mounted a 447c on my 923 and am working on the inside now, I used an mrap fuel tank as my holding tank, it's only 78 gallons but was easy to mount up on the truck, y'all are way further along than I am good luck on y'all's builds

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh OK. Neat. I'll have to look for that when I watch it.
It can be seen in Warner Bros 2nd movie trailer Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Official Trailer 2 [HD]

on youtube.

and in Warner Bros Final trailer Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Official Final Trailer [HD]

Jakelc15

I have 1 bigger window to install opposite the one already installed. That will be over the table. I also want to put 2 in the front bedroom area.
Been getting them at our favorite online auction site.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks.

I discovered a bigger saw blade that would cut all the way through is the ticket. I also made a cover to tape on the inside wall so the debris doesn't make a mess inside.

Jakelc15

Anyone know where to get door seals? I'd like to replace them before I install flooring. Haven't had much luck.
It's a 5/8" bulb seal for a t-track like a garage door and has rubber rope like soft top cord inside.
Shop vans look different in the tm. Different pn.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

CGarbee

Anyone know where to get door seals? I'd like to replace them before I install flooring. Haven't had much luck.
It's a 5/8" bulb seal for a t-track like a garage door and has rubber rope like soft top cord inside.
One of my favorite places to look for rubber parts when I don't have an exact supplier (and sometimes when I do) is Steele Rubber Products of Denver, NC. (US made, quality stuff...)
Steele is a supplier of parts for a wide variety of vehicles, but the best thing is that their catalog shows the dimensions for all the parts, so you can match stuff to your application even if it isn't one that is listed.
The link to their online, universal parts catalog is: http://www.steelerubber.com/universal-parts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks