• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 injection pump install

Caseymikl

Looking at a video online that is exactly what it looks like. And I did notice there's a place that looks like a drive shaft would come to the front on the driver side motor (pto) also on the bumper there was paint around where the winch was. It's no longer there :( I don't know if one will go back on or not. When I looked up the truck according to the vin, it said m35a2 without winch. But according to the truck, there was a winch.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Now you know what your next project is to put on the list!

Or you could pull and sell it, but why limit yourself.

Caseymikl

Yeah it can stay on there lol. The guy I got the truck from. His deuce has a close tucked in front bumper. Like mine that sticks out so much better. Need to find a decent deal on a winch now!

Caseymikl

Yeah just north of where I live the town is a huge gang and drug run area. They use them in raids as well as their 7.3L power stroke van. Things are sweet they are newer with cat motors. Was looking at the tires. Can't wait to put them on my deuce

Caseymikl

I have a question about the passenger seat. The back rest cushion is not on the metal frame. Cushions are in good shape but the back rest is just sitting there. To my knowledge it doesn't look as if there's any way to mount it to the seat back. How is it connected to the seat back frame? Tomorrow I'll be cleaning out the bed as well as washing it and taking apart all the old trooper seats. I will be unbolting all the fold out legs and the top metal rails and taking off all the rotted wood. It will get replaced down the road.

Caseymikl

Gave it a much needed wash. Looks so much better. Got the passenger seat popped in place! Also rigged up the temp gauge. It was broken, the actual face with the numbers was out laying on the floor. Put it back in the gauge and plugged it in. It's not in the correct place because the housing is broke.

Caseymikl

Have a couple questions. My gauges, the oil pressure gauge is stuck at 60 and doesn't move. Where do I look to fix it? Maybe gauge itself? Or a sender. And my fuel gauge shows full even though the tank is not full

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have a couple questions. My gauges, the oil pressure gauge is stuck at 60 and doesn't move. Where do I look to fix it? Maybe gauge itself? Or a sender. And my fuel gauge shows full even though the tank is not full
Fuel gauges are made from ground up politicians, they lie all the time! Get a yardstick that you can dip into the tank. Full is within two inches of the top and empty is three inches from the bottom (to allow the pump to pickup the fuel). Check every 100 miles and you will get a good feel for when to add fuel.