• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 recovery Alabama to Chicago

ryan77

Picking up my m35a2 from Wreckerman893's lz in Sandrock Alabama. Leaving Chicago tomorrow at 0400 and should arrive there around 1600. On the way back i will be heading up I 65 through Nashville, Lousiville, Indy,Gary and then 294 North Home. I hope Mr Murphy doesn't show up but you never know! Any info on members in the area would be great! I will post plenty of pics!!!

Thanks
Ryan

rickf

You are planning on three days overall right?
Have a safe trip, I am in NJ so not able to be of assistance.
Rick

JCKnife

I'm in Louisville but my deuce is disassembled right now. So I can't flat-tow you but I can help out if needed!

ryan77

You are planning on three days overall right?
Have a safe trip, I am in NJ so not able to be of assistance.
Rick

I will be there friday and im turning and burning!! I will stop for the night and then straight home. Should be at my lz by sat evening!!!

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good luck with road trip. Be safe and remember, God doesn't give "do overs". PM if you want contact info.
God bless,
Tony:D

eagle4g63

I'm in Gary Indiana.....so call if needed, I do have a towbar with my deuce so I can get you to safety if need be. 219-484-3148 Nathan

Safe travels.

barrygar8

ryan 77
i am north of nashville 20 miles just off 65 with tow bar and trucks give me a call if i can be of help on your trip
barrygar8 615-870-4119

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Ryan and his buddy (John ?) are heaed back to points north after a pretrip inspection and top off of fluids.

The truck cranked easily after I recharged the batteries.

I replaced one bad tire with a spare I had so maybe there will be no issues in that respect.

Further inspection found that the truck had a new starter, radiator and whistler turbo.

They are nice guys (for Yankees) and it was a pleasure to meet them.

Here are some more pics.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks