• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M813 Loadout

Matt1970M35A

To day I picked up
4 glad hands.
100 ' of air hose.
20 ' of 3/8 fuel line
a 24 volt fuel pump
10 gallon steel fuel tank
robed the slave cable off my big fuel transfer pump
extra rear dog bone link.

Is their any thing else I should take.

jdknech

hey matt, Josh here, we met a few years ago at the parade in Utica.. i have a M932 5ton that we could use to tow bar it with.. all i ask is you replace the fuel used.. let me know if your interested in this, i'll PM you my cell if you dont have it..

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Matt, I would wrap them around the frame where the bumper attaches and cross them to the Deuce if you do have to tow it. Tie the chain ends so they don't come apart as well.

Matt1970M35A

Ok so Ill wrap the chain around the frame and tie the end so they dont fall off.
Any pointers on getting the 813 started. I would make my day to drive it home.
I gimped my M35 for Georgia to Indiana with a busted transition. May be Ill have better luck this time.
PS I am hating my genset. After replacing the fuel line and cleaning the carb it still wont start. What a POS

Matt1970M35A

Im still weighting for my EUC to clear.
I have my M35 all loaded up and ready for the recovery.
Still having trouble with my genset. The rust in the fuel line killed my new fuel pump so I just strapped a small fuel tank to the top but now it floods. I must still have dirt in the needle valve. Ill have to clean it for the 3ed time.
Any one have a diesel genset they want to trade for a gas one that will only run when you dont need it.
Maybe the EUC will clear tomorrow and I can pick it up Friday.

Matt1970M35A

Still weighting for my EUC but that have give my an extra day to work on my ever so wonderful genset which is now purring like a kitten on speed.
Just needed to flush the fuel pump and grind a casting that was rubbing the float.

m816

Matt, better get in touch with the guy with the 900 series and pay for the fuel. It is safer, and having a second man with you will make things a lot easier. Don't forget your cell phone. (Good for calling for help if things go bad) and have 911 on speed dial. Good luck

Matt1970M35A

Im ready to get it covered in mud.
As far as help my dad is going. He wanted it so he can help with the recovery and we work well tougher.
I also have a chase vehicle to fallow me home.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks