• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m923a2 was Broke down, Montgomery AL

Welder1

Eli took care of me on my fuel costs guys. Was only 5.5hrs down. 2.5hrs to get him home and now i am headed home.

If you want to donate to the cause thats much appreciated. My paypal is simpson.wes.1985@gmail.com

Been a long day too. I appreciate it guys. I know alot of you would and will do the same thing to help a fellow ss member.

Wes.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Wes,

Only 5.5 hrs? that's a lot of driving to help out a fellow truck guy. It's guys like you that make this community special. I met you at the rally and you ate with us. Thanks for all you do it is noticed by many. Thanks for helping out and I hope one day I can help you.

Eddie

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks