• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925 a1 armored crew cab

ROCKWELL-C60

Yes standard cab with rear doors squared off the front. Roof 6 inches over windshield. Rear of cab 82 inches wide. Doors standard height and doors are 10" apart with 10" of cab behind rear doors. Cab is 88"long with 10" visor.

tim292stro

Looks decent [thumbzup]

I haven't forgotten about the drawing, I did it in Photoshop and it didn't come out as well as I'd like, so I'm redoing it in SketchUp. It'll be a real 3D model that way that you can look at.

tim292stro

3D CAD freeware from Google/Trimble which also allows you to import 2D drawings and whittle it away until it's a scale accurate 3D image - think 2D satellite imagery and panoramic street-view pictures being converted into 3D buildings and you'll have its roots... :beer:

ROCKWELL-C60

Anybody seen where I can get a A1 parking brake cable. I ordered 1 from big Mikes and it must be from an A2 because it's a foot to short. Everybody says there's fits m939 but obviously there two different lenths

Hoefler

I'm curious.. Where do you get laminated armored glass from? And are there any restrictions on private individuals purchasing it?
I have four crates filled with ballistic glass rated to 50BMG. They are from a company that was building MRAPS that went belly up. Each has a gun port and nice flange all around. I have donated some to local SWAT team vehicle.
Pete

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks