• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925 a1 armored crew cab

ROCKWELL-C60

On the back of the cab I mocked up the hydraulic tank for the winch, the air cleaner and the two by fours represent the exhaust. The box on the bottom I was just using for a block.

tim292stro

Huh, I'm going to have to throw in the towel on the CAD drawing, lest you be done with the actual truck before the drawing is done... I'll post up the picture I did before when I get home tonight. Work is eating up all of my free time right now (even over the last few weekends).

Are you going to draw the whole truck?
Yes. I'll finish the M925/923 bone-stock model anyway, I didn't see it in the SketchUp library, so it might save someone a bit of work next time.

Last edited:

Another Ahab

Started putting on side panels instant gratification makes it fun.
That raw steel is a good look. It'd be kind of wild to slap a clear sealer on it, and drive it around like that (he says without it even being HIS truck).

Your craftsmanship is tops. It's really looking great.

Last edited:

ROCKWELL-C60

The more I think about it the more it keeps adding up. I know I have about 2500# in steel but I don't have the glass, seats, mrap light kit, and custom front bumper on it yet. Yea it's going to add up but who ever said armor was light. Bet it will ride better though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks