• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M936 recovery

mdmorganwife

HOLY CRAP! Good steal. I paid $4900 for a M35A3. You two are my hero's!!!!! Congrats all around from me. ( by the way the way if that's your photo in your icon you're hot and he's **** lucky!!!! No disrespect intended married man of 24 years). Unreal to me. 6K for a wrecker!!!!!! **** **** ****!
Yes that is me, That was my halloween costume last year and thank you

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
Dang! She was LOADED. That's half the battle trying to find all of the stuff that is supposed to be with it. Nice truck.
Thanks, I think the first thing I'm going to do with it when I get the crane working is lift your truck so I can cut the trees, I mean grass, that's growing under it. Lol

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Be careful with the selling/buying talk in the open forums, Ron might jump all over ya'll. We don't want that.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Be careful with the selling/buying talk in the open forums, Ron might jump all over ya'll. We don't want that.

According to the rules, a discussion of what is needed in a thread is ok when the thread starts off with other info. It isn't a classified add that was put into the forums.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is very true, but this thread isn't a "what is needed" thread like the rule you mentioned. Derrickl112 came right out and asked if any of the goodies were for sale. So far all is good, but when prices start to get thrown around that it's gonna have to be cut back. Just giving a heads up to all involved that's all

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am sure that when things go up for sale, thay will put a ad in the classifieds like thay have done before, WE really don't have to be worry about the Morgans breaking the rules

:73m819:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I am sure that when things go up for sale, thay will put a ad in the classifieds like thay have done before, WE really don't have to be worry about the Morgans breaking the rules:73m819:
Old fellers speel funni.:shock: Plus they speak ebonics.
But agreed...the Morgans are good troops!:beer:

Ruppster

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Speaking of rules, here's one I see that get's broken all the time (even by moderators) as it seems to be mostly ignored.

• Signature: Members may use the signature spot at the bottom of their post to list their name, location, vehicles owned, etc… Members may not use their signature block for the sale of items (Truck for Sale! Or Deuce Hard Tops for Sale!) or advertising of any kind. A link to your SS classified ad in the form of FOR SALE may be posted next to your vehicle description. (Example: 1972 M35A2 w/w FOR SALE) No pricing, description, or terms may be posted.
Anyhow, back to the OP's latest toy. Congrats on the wrecker. Now you won't wear out your garden tractor trying to lift CUCV engines on to flat bed trailers. :) So have you filled up that shop yet with military goodies or are you still working on it?

Ruppster

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am sure that when things go up for sale, thay will put a ad in the classifieds like thay have done before, WE really don't have to be worry about the Morgans breaking the rules

:73m819:
I wasn't too worried about then either, I've met both at the GA rally and they are good people. I just wanted to make sure everybody was aware that the thread was getting close to unwanted territory.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From the chaplancy:

Let us pray.
May the Morgan Motorpool be blessed with as malfunction-free a wrecker (aka: HOOKER) as any former MV owners have ever had. May their rides be safe and their recoveries always successful. May Mr. Murphy (aka: satan) be kept at bay and never ride shotgun. May Deuce ride with ears and jowls a-flapping and tongue and tail wagging. And may MD & Mrs Morgan be one day blessed wth some midget-Morgans (if they so desire) and many other magnificent miracles in their lives.
AMEN.

mdmorganwife

From the chaplancy:

Let us pray.
May the Morgan Motorpool be blessed with as malfunction-free a wrecker (aka: HOOKER) as any former MV owners have ever had. May their rides be safe and their recoveries always successful. May Mr. Murphy (aka: satan) be kept at bay and never ride shotgun. May Deuce ride with ears and jowls a-flapping and tongue and tail wagging. And may MD & Mrs Morgan be one day blessed wth some midget-Morgans (if they so desire) and many other magnificent miracles in their lives.
AMEN.
Why thank you Chaplain.... Forgot the girls :)

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks