• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maryland Military Vehicle Campout

powerhouseduece

I hope so.

Just a reminder, the peoples republic of MD has also banned the consumption of alcohol in its state parks. so camoflauge will be in order.

Just put your drink in a brown paper bag. That's Baltimore beer camo!

Im still in for the trip. We can have a suprize B-day party for bob!

rideni

Well, I couldn't get a a group site, so I figured we try and register a bunch of individuals and scare every one else out of there. Also I think we are manly enough to do this even if it is snowing or cold. I know I'll have a couple of heaters and and I'll be staying in my insulated s-250

pistonring

MV's at Cecil County Farm Museum show Nov 7th

On Nov 7th the Cecil County Farm Museum (CCFM) is hosting a Novemberfest one day show of old farm stuff and antique cars and antique trucks at 123 Elk Mills Road just east of rt 213 on the North side of Elkton MD 21921. This is about 15 miles from the Elk Neck State Park site. Anyone want to swing by and scope out the territory ahead of time is welcome to drop by the CCFM site. We have 85 acres to stretch out on. Military trucks are antique trucks right?:?: Must be the right stuff for the right place. I will have my M818 there with water buffalo to provide water for the show as we have only a driveway in and no buildings or services yet. This is the second year for this event. I know of at least one M-35 planning to attend so there will be some green people at the event to talk to. Go to Welcome To The 
Cecil County Farm Museum to check out what the CCFM is about. I know it is a week early, but i am inviting all of the SS guys to get out the green.:-D
I am looking forward to the Elk Neck event on the 13th to 15th and will likely run back here to base at night. I will bring at least one truck. The drag strip sounds like fun. I have always wanted to run my deuce there.
Lets get our green trucks out and exercise them a bit.:smile:
Thanks,
Dave
410-398-7340

Attachments

powerhouseduece

You guys got the # to call so I can reserve a spot near the rest of the SS crew?
Ill bring the GP small and a heater or 2 with me.

Ian, your not going to make Jungle Juice are you? :twisted: :doh:

ARYankee

Wow. If its cool, I may swing by since I'll be staying in Edgewood from the 2nd until the 18th. I'll come by and check out all the cool OD stuff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks