• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maryland Military Vehicle Campout

powerhouseduece

Ok well I guess I got to stash some slab wood in the m105 just like I did when we wnt to Raush Creek. Im still going to take some just keep it well hidden.

Someone needs to do there homework next time! :evil:

rideni

I agree on Matt get kicked out first
and yeah I already payed so I'm doing this
But I have an S-250 loaded in a M-105 trailer
I just need to get a tag on it by next friday...

rideni

Ok well I guess I got to stash some slab wood in the m105 just like I did when we wnt to Raush Creek. Im still going to take some just keep it well hidden.

Someone needs to do there homework next time! :evil:
I thought you could still drink in tents.
I have plenty of scrap pallets to cut up and other scrap wood.
Plus a generator and electric heaters

We need to befriend someone with a big old private field next time...

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Ian, the shelter qualifies as a motorhome. Now if you start drinking you cannot be playing your bagpipes late at night in your thong.. that is a no no.

rideni

Also remember to cross the Susie-Q on I-95 or US Route 1 if you have 4 or more axles that includes trailers
as the 40 bridge has the trailer restrictions still in effect which is effing gay

powerhouseduece

Ok well here's the deal, I can fit 8-10 people in my tent with a wood stove. Just when me and jake get there help us throw the tent up. Once the tent is up eveyone bring there chairs up to my tent and we can sit and drink in there. No big deal!

rideni

also the toll for the I-95 bridge is $5 for 2 axles $15 for 3 axles $23 for 4 axles $30 for 5 axles and $38 for 6+ axles.
If the weigh station is open we need to get weighed but are not and I repeat are not subjected to a safety inspection.

jmh4x4

I had been wondering about the weigh station. Im crossing my fingers about the RT 1 weigh station, been lucky so far, but only crossed twice in the past.

powerhouseduece

also the toll for the I-95 bridge is $5 for 2 axles $15 for 3 axles $23 for 4 axles $30 for 5 axles and $38 for 6+ axles.
If the weigh station is open we need to get weighed but are not and I repeat are not subjected to a safety inspection.

I don't know about you guys but I have never stopped at a weigh station! Dont plan on it either!

ARYankee

So what times is everyone getting there? I'll probably come by Friday evening or Saturday... Depends on how class at Aberdeen goes and what my wife wants to do.

rideni

CHANGE OF LOCATION
We will be holding this at Actionfigurebob's farm in Ellicott City do to the DNR being idiots and cecil dragway not letting us race.

powerhouseduece

Ok guys you heard it! I spoke with Bob, Jake and Ian so far and am not too happy with the Elkneck Idea.

Bob says anyone is welcome at his farm and we have some ideas for some fun activitys! :twisted:

He has enough room for tents and trucks, but he also has a outdoor shower and power. He is located just off I695 and I70.

Sorry for the sudden change but it seems to be too much B.S. to go to Elkneck.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Bob's place sucks. You can drink, have bonfires, ride in the trees, party all nite, smoke cigars and worst of all add to global warming with fires and cigars . This is not good. I was looking forward to a nite by the cardboard fire place, drinking cranberry juice and singing hymns praising our current leader and listening to Ian and Sean play Kumbaya on the bagpipes. I am blown away. I now have to stay home watching CNN. Oh yea, there still is the RHH that lurks at the farm.. I may just have to go!! Good choice guys. No one needs to have to fight with the MD DNR guys. Count me in now...

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
WE LOVE BOB. ALSO, ITS BOB'S BIRTHDAY ... I smell a real party!!! Let the MD SS guys show them how its done. I see a well jumping challenge in the making!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks