• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maryland Military Vehicle Campout

powerhouseduece

Ok sweet! I might bring my 4 wheeler up if I get it started! Everyone bring your own beer and ill be bringing the 300lbs Ice block for a shooter Luge! I also got a group of girls tougher so we can have some mud wresling action!

Last edited:
Thats right Gents.........and ladies in wet camo t shirts, Its a "Throw down at the Ho down"! A weekend of being politically incorrect at The Farm. A chance to tell the DNR and Elk Snout state park to kiss our collective OD green ***!!
Sorry about the change in plans so late in the game, but I cannot abide by giving that much money to anyone who is going to impose that many rules on us.
So gather all the firewood you can find with Emerald ash boring beetles in it, break out your best moonshine, and call your favorite stripper, cause its time to piss off my neighbors! All are welcome to set up on Friday and join in for the spotted owl roast. Sat. morning could be a good time to do a breakfast convoy on the sidewalks of old town Ellicott City. I have a 600ft zipline that starts 75ft up in a tree, so weather permitting there might be naked cable rides that involve paintball guns. Since its my birthday weekend I'll bring in a bunch of civilian friends for a bonfire party where we can use a hippie as firestarter. Might be a good time for a well stuffing contest (See youtube.com "Deuce extraction recovery" for more details)
My farm is no stranger to big parties with lots-o-music, drinkin' fire spinning, tree climbing, bad grammar and poor behavior. Mixing rednecks, civilians and MV junkies could be epic, maybe newsworthy. Bring your own explosives and lubricants. Musical instruments (even bagpipes) always welcome.
Sorry we can't do much wheelin'. With all the rain we've had this place will be like the scottish moors in no time, but at least there won't be no f***ing DNR!
Birthday Hemmit wheels wrapped in 395's most welcome!
So come on down and help strip Dudleys parts truck, and remember, "We're not havin' fun till they're dailin' 911"!!!

powerhouseduece

Thats right Gents.........and ladies in wet camo t shirts, Its a "Throw down at the Ho down"! A weekend of being politically incorrect at The Farm. A chance to tell the DNR and Elk Snout state park to kiss our collective OD green ***!!
Sorry about the change in plans so late in the game, but I cannot abide by giving that much money to anyone who is going to impose that many rules on us.
So gather all the firewood you can find with Emerald ash boring beetles in it, break out your best moonshine, and call your favorite stripper, cause its time to piss off my neighbors! All are welcome to set up on Friday and join in for the spotted owl roast. Sat. morning could be a good time to do a breakfast convoy on the sidewalks of old town Ellicott City. I have a 600ft zipline that starts 75ft up in a tree, so weather permitting there might be naked cable rides that involve paintball guns. Since its my birthday weekend I'll bring in a bunch of civilian friends for a bonfire party where we can use a hippie as firestarter. Might be a good time for a well stuffing contest (See youtube.com "Deuce extraction recovery" for more details)
My farm is no stranger to big parties with lots-o-music, drinkin' fire spinning, tree climbing, bad grammar and poor behavior. Mixing rednecks, civilians and MV junkies could be epic, maybe newsworthy. Bring your own explosives and lubricants. Musical instruments (even bagpipes) always welcome.
Sorry we can't do much wheelin'. With all the rain we've had this place will be like the scottish moors in no time, but at least there won't be no f***ing DNR!
Birthday Hemmit wheels wrapped in 395's most welcome!
So come on down and help strip Dudleys parts truck, and remember, "We're not havin' fun till they're dailin' 911"!!!

As always, too F'ing funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We might have to make this Bi-Yearly!

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
THAT is classic! Oh man, Timmy is gonna be so lonesome while you guys are partying like it's 2009.......

Happy birthday Bob, with all the best to you, your family and friends. I would so like to be there and see you Marylanders in party mode.

Rick

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
1. No Whiner here, I am on the 3rd wife. Whining, and my $$$, went out after #1
2. I like blood. Only way to eat meat. My next life my name will be DEXTER
3. Shaving eye brows and cutting out the bottoms of my pants pockets before i leave home that nite. I want to surprise pocket poachers. I hope they have warm hands
4. Ok MD SS guys it seems we are setting the party standard here. The Dad is in. No drinking and driving so I will be collecting your deuce and 5 ton keys. I will act as the Historian..
5. I will buy 1/2 keg of good dark beer, only beer to drink in the fall
6. I will drink, and most likely, way too much..
7. I have a box of good Cuban cigars to smoke, everyone gets one, you too RHH
8. i will most likely hate life on Saturday
9. Because I am over 54, I will be peeing all nite, due to #5. I hope I can get up and do this. I hope I wake up before doing this.
10. I will have fun and try my best not to puke, but if i do, I will do it with pride and dignity.
11. I will listen to bagpipes playing and not be so drunk that i say" I want to buy a set of those so I can learn to play "Stairway To Heaven"" I promise to enter rehab if I do and my sons are bound to force me into rehab. If you do not I will never give you the combination to my gun safes. I will give it the Sarah Brady...
12. I will not call my boss at midnight and tell him what I really think.

100dollarman

1. No Whiner here, I am on the 3rd wife. Whining, and my $$$, went out after #1
2. I like blood. Only way to eat meat. My next life my name will be DEXTER
3. Shaving eye brows and cutting out the bottoms of my pants pockets before i leave home that nite. I want to surprise pocket poachers. I hope they have warm hands
4. Ok MD SS guys it seems we are setting the party standard here. The Dad is in. No drinking and driving so I will be collecting your deuce and 5 ton keys. I will act as the Historian..
5. I will buy 1/2 keg of good dark beer, only beer to drink in the fall
6. I will drink, and most likely, way too much..
7. I have a box of good Cuban cigars to smoke, everyone gets one, you too RHH
8. i will most likely hate life on Saturday
9. Because I am over 54, I will be peeing all nite, due to #5. I hope I can get up and do this. I hope I wake up before doing this.
10. I will have fun and try my best not to puke, but if i do, I will do it with pride and dignity.
11. I will listen to bagpipes playing and not be so drunk that i say" I want to buy a set of those so I can learn to play "Stairway To Heaven"" I promise to enter rehab if I do and my sons are bound to force me into rehab. If you do not I will never give you the combination to my gun safes. I will give it the Sarah Brady...
12. I will not call my boss at midnight and tell him what I really think.

Hahaha! Dudley- you effin crack me up!!! LOL!

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good one

Dudley, I would love to see that! I wish I could join in the fun! But you know where I am today...take-in care of the peoples business.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
**** BOB,Sounds like my kind of fun.Sorry I cant make it I am going to West Virginia turkey hunting.You guys have fun...