• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MD/PA SS gathering at Appels compound

hedelta

That's a negative ghost rider. Hopefully off of work on time today finish up on the buggie, final prep on the rifles and a beer run I love days like this.

powerhouseduece

Heck Yea!! I bought a shopping cart full of ammo yesterday and I am loading up the car at 0700 when I get off work. I think the Old lady is more jazzed up then I am.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Matt,I just talked to your dad,he has the chili and dogs ready.I made deer jerky today and am going to cook up some sausages and peppers.Also fixed the toilet in the shop.

powerhouseduece

Sean is bringing a skeet thrower and some clays, should be a blast. Ill have the camaro loaded down with enough guns and ammo to make the I95 gun-runners green with envy.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Just hit the safe, pulled out 4 pistols and several rifles. Got targets, ammo. earplugs, glasses oops, need 2 more pistol that I have not shot since fall and a shotgun now for clays. More ammo too. We need a little competition tomorrow. 25 YD pistol, 100yd rifle. best 3 shot group. and you only get 3 shots not a hundred. Winner gets a wing, hot dog, sausage and chilli Sunday dinner. Losers gets a wing, hot dog, sausage and chilli dinner.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Iam headin down to the shop to fire up the woodstove, if anybody has any questions call me at 410-808-5227,john

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to pick up a couple packs of hot dogs and rolls, and I have a couple cases of beer! Let the gathering commence!

Oasis-3

address is in post#1

I just got home and I must say Trucks & Guns :-D
It was good to see old friends and meet new ones, Did I mention alot of trucks & guns
Everyone stay safe and hope to see you again.

HaveBlue83

Thanks to the compound owner for the facilities and food. Great place you have there and I hope to return in the future and add to your lead stockpile like we did today.

We rivaled a national guard armory today with the amount of whistler deuces in the lot :)

Nice to meet everyone, rideni invited me and my father out to do some shooting and conversing.

Brit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks