• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MD/PA SS gathering at Appels compound

HWC3

John, great event and thanks for having it. Really liked your shop and the way your property is secluded, not to mention
your cool collection of MV's. Great meeting everyone else, and hope to see everyone at the next one.

red head hottie

Thank you, John, for having us all there! We had a great time! You have a beautiful spread - although Icould have lived withou hearing what you gt that property for 25 years ago - having jut bought myself. Big dfference in the market now!

Your son is tall as a tree! Seems like a good man, too. Your friends, and girlfriend, are a delight. Thanks again.

HaveBlue83

my hands are sore....i think i got too much trigger time....I don't even wanna THINK about cleaning the AK. i know i dumped about 450rnds through that thing.

apparently i missed the anti-aircraft gun. i heard something about a 25mm........ :!::grd:

everyone is SO nice too. i didn't know anyone besides Ian and everyone was very easy going and laid back. beers were present, but so were good heads to keep it safe.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
[
everyone is SO nice too. i didn't know anyone besides Ian and everyone was very easy going and laid back. beers were present, but so were good heads to keep it safe.[/QUOTE]

This man kept us safe. Modern day John Wayne...My video camera was not fast enough to catch his draw. He reached for the six iron and the next thing I knew it was out and ready. Johnny Ringo would not of had a chance against this hired gun...

Attachments

powerhouseduece

We did have a fatal loss while we were there, Not one Bowling pin made it out alive and only a few pegions got away with thier lives (witch was sadly ended when tried landing, most could not pull it off)

To all of those that missed it, You missed a great time! John, thanks for letting us use your compound, it is a prime location for good times! My brother Sean did great setting up the Clay launcher, it was a great addition to the party. Randy, your going to be getting random knocks on your door for some wings, they were awesome. Pafarmer, thanks for all the info on the guns and plans for future rallys, but Im still going to say I hate you. Now there is a few more toys I have to get so I can secure my "Pre-martial assets" and help lay down the law.

The only regret I do have is not driving my M818. After working all last night and then heading right up to your place, I can handle a 24 hour bashing. I did like the looks I got when I pulled up in the car and then when people walked buy and got a look at was in the trunk!!!! We dont Fawk around!!

John, Kelly and I had a great time, we both wish we could have stayed longer. I guess its good having "friends in low places"

powerhouseduece

This man kept us safe. Modern day John Wayne...My video camera was not fast enough to catch his draw. He reached for the six iron and the next thing I knew it was out and ready. Johnny Ringo would not of had a chance against this hired gun...

Here you go dad, Here is a spitting Image of john a few year back, I think tey called him the waco kid!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiTn8gfj8BU&feature=related[/media]

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for having us all up for a great get together John! My son and I had a great time. Good food and good people make for good times! We look forward to the next one.

Thanks again!

PaFarmer

John

Thanks for the party and the fuel tank. I had a nice time shooting and met a lot of great people.

Matt, the feeling is mutual when I see you driving that 818 at Rausch Creek and I am only wheeling a M-35.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I am going to buy some of the steel popper targets. You hit the target, it falls and then pops back up. They have them for rim fire, for pistol rounds and then one for 223 -30 06. None for 50 cal. Maybe we can set up an engine block on the other hill for the 50. i suspect we could have rounded up every bowling pin in Md and PA and it would be splinter city.

HaveBlue83

i picked up 3 cases of pins years ago. that was my last case of 10 i had. I dropped off the rest at Atglen last year.

I went to the alleys and simply asked for old pins. some said we don't have any, one said we have a bunch we swapped out, come take 'em. I got 30. 8)

I will hit up the local alley this week.