• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 831A Fix-up Thread

jmark

Great thread guys. Learning a lot. Still trying to get over my first hurtle. Hope I don't have as many as this waiting ahead. Looks like i will be ordering the new gov. controller. i too order another "light" for the circuit interupter that i thought was broken and it came with no bulb as well. since then i found that mine was working, but i will order some spare bulbs. Feel much more confident about getting my set up and running after finding this site. Excellent indeed!!!

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
Great thread guys. Learning a lot. Still trying to get over my first hurtle. Hope I don't have as many as this waiting ahead. Looks like i will be ordering the new gov. controller. i too order another "light" for the circuit interupter that i thought was broken and it came with no bulb as well. since then i found that mine was working, but i will order some spare bulbs. Feel much more confident about getting my set up and running after finding this site. Excellent indeed!!!
If you run into any kinks, let us know. I did my best to be as in depth as I could with my posts & videos to help others getting into it like you out! Guys here are extremely helpful.

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
Well, after having it listed for a while, this unit sold. Off to a good home on a private island. Wish I could say the same for myself.

Onto the next project...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks