• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michigan bsck to bricks MV show

harleyrkc

Whats the final word on where everyone will be tonite. I'd love to get a good look at a few trucks. I'm going crazy waiting for my EUC to come back and it's only been 10 days.

digitaldust

well I have been in the diesel this week working on the power plant of the M109a3 , SAT 12:00 Noon Blue berry fest parade then convoy to Back to the Bricks after parade
parking or curse I will ask all of you who come to see what you like to do. maybe pary for a wile then meet at trucks to convoy the 12 mile up and down then park again ?lets see

again any questions of to find where things are CALL ME as B2B is nuts and I'm working to fix that next yer

810-577-3524is the number

thanks Guys for driving the bricks !! I'm told your the hit of the run

miltruckman

Harleyakc,

I'll be doing the parade in Montrose but won't have time to drive to Flint afterward. From talking to the guys, several of them will be at the parade. If you want to see some different kinds of trucks, I would be at the parade. You can ride in one of ours if you would like.

Travis, My bobbed truck is ready to go, But to take the blue truck I'll have to unload about 8 46 inch tires out of the back.

Bill

digitaldust

Sunday IS AFTER THE BRICKS on M21 and Linden Rd At Mega Classic Diner and I seen 4 trucks
last night

We will line you up on the corner of hickory and helen street.When yoy come into town turn north at the lightn Saginaw st then turn left on hickory. Helen is just across the railroad tracks. There will be 3 walking units to start the parade, you will follow

hummer4x4guy

Input as far as wanting to attend? I want to attend! But work can be a PITA for time off.. The sooner I know the main day or main two days I can put in for time off.

www.backtothebricks.org is the web page and from looking at it if I were to go one day it would be Saturday Aug 20th.
Also a lil note if possible I noticed back was spelled bsck in the title. To help anyone find this might wana see if ya can change that?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks