• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mk48 night mare

Shark Bait

I bought a disc online that had all the manuals in it. I think it was about $15. I printed off two or three of them, about 6000 pages I think. A couple of HP toner cartridges. Lol. I'll try to post a link if I can find it, if anyone is interested.

Dave

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The mk15a1 -10 is in the MK48 -10, a whole chapter, just checked, yes its there

Last edited:

DrillerSurplus

Can anyone find the Mk15a1 operators manual? Man I've needed it for awhile too!

As 73m819 said, the MK15 and MK15A1 are in TM 08780B-10. As far as I know, the MK18A1 was the only outlier.

I have the 2004 PDF versions of the -10, -20 Organizational Maintenance, -24 Parts, and -34 Support Parts & Maintenance if anyone needs them.
Send me a PM if you want any of them & we can figure out how to get it to you since they are too big to email.

DrillerSurplus

I just went through the same thing. The suction hose on the T-case oil pump was kinked.

Everyone check theirs!

What oil are you LVS owners running in your T-cases?
I just "got" the impact of your post. Did you have to replace the transfer case or were you able to catch it in time?

We had big power dividers (transfer cases) that had external lube pumps on some of the drill rigs. After a few expensive failures, we stepped the pump up a size to make sure there was enough oil getting to the top bearings and put a small spin on filter in line right after the pump. We talked about putting a T in the lube pressure line with a pressure sensor that would turn a warning light or buzzer on in the cab/operators station if the lube pressure dropped for any reason. The bigger pump resolved the problem, so we never did the research on the components for the warning system, but it would be pretty easy to install.

BradBMI

If you need help with any of the hydraulic hoses i have about 10 of the kits from oshkosh have a bunch of the radiator cores and radiator guards.

TreadLite

I'd like to get my hands on TM 2320-10/11 Supplement 1 but it seems elusive. Anyone have any leads or is it time to call the Oshkosh 1.800 number.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks