• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Moderators

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any member can add to/edit the article. If you see something missing, feel free to add it.

3dubs

is that the hummer's engine?
It covers HMMWV and CUCV 6.2 and 6.5. It is really helpful. It will also help if you get a HMMWV engine and put it in your CUCV. I was trying to replace O-rings on the throttle shaft of the injector pump. I looked at it and thought I figured it out but did not want to break anything. After searching the CUCV TM's I went to the internet and found the other TM and it explained very part of rebuilding the IP. I found that I was right in what I thought would work. But I figured it could help other people too. It explains pre 1990 or 1990 on. It is not CUCV specific but it covers the engine down to much more detail. I like how it tells you in each section what tools you will need.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks