• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

moose hunt /MV get together 2010

Armada

Congrats on your success Snoplay! Beautiful country, big game, MV's, good friends, and the smell of gun powder... can't ask for a better trip than that!
I like the fact all the trucks are set up for swingfires too. Thanks for sharing the pics!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Snoplay,

I love the shots you guys (who is your buddy with the other truck from Alaska? I can't remember his username) always post of your trips. The shot of the deuce with the 105 crossing the river is just awesome-"have deuce-Will travel :D"

Down here in Atlanta where it was around 90° on Saturday, we're suitably jealous.

snoplay

Scott, sorry I missed you when you came by camp, yep it was a great hunt, we got lucky and got one early in the season then and had 3 down in one hour 4 days later, the weather was way to warm for hunting but great for camping
clinto, one is akrhino, my son jfillman, and our buddy from Juneau and yes a great time was had by all!!!!!

jollyroger

Awesome pics guys. Congrats on your harvest. We have a very tough time getting moose tags here. We have contemplated the Moose and possibly Grizzly up North there. Like the other guys I need to come and see Alaska. Having those spoons on the front of the truck are just too cool. Sweet!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks